5 great walks
5 great meals
5 days of reading and discussion (this can go late if you are up for it!)
a free pack of material to accompany the readings and orientative talks:
The Complete 1805 Prelude in five days:
This is an exceptional opportunity to walk and read in Asturias.
Walking brings the reading to life. The walks are of moderate difficulty and are planned to bring out elements in the text, including a walk into Grado to coincide with Wordsworth’s walk through revolutionary France and an early morning walk to a peak to see the sun rise on the last day.
Date: August 20-26, 2017. Maximum: 12. We start at 10 am and finish at 5 pm.
- Books 1 and 2 August 21
- Books 3, 4 and 5 August 22
- Books 6, 7 and 8 August 23
- Books 9, 10 and 11 August 24
- Books 12 and 13 August 25
What is included:
- Drinks, refreshments and snacks
- A light lunch offering tasters of some of the typical dishes and products of Asturias
- Readings with an introduction
- Walks with the option of taking a more ambitious walk on the free morning
One free morning; on this day we include dinner instead of lunch. You may decide to stay later to enjoy the good conversation. We will look after you.
70€ per day (€57.85 + 12.15 VAT)
I am Jason, the coordinator, and I will be delighted to answer your questions.
Send an email to email@example.com
If you are on a budget or are organizing a youth group, get in touch: we can sort something out.
Look for accommodations here: www.villandasrural.es