5 great meals
- 5 days of reading and discussion
- 5 great walks
- The Tempest
- The Winter’s Tale
- King Lear
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Henry IV, Part I
In these plays we explore Shakespeare’s mythological worlds as he moves away from Classical sources and the Holinshed chronicles to give us some of his most memorable characters, from Prospero, to Puck, Falstaff and Lear. Reading these plays as a group allows us to appreciate Shakespeare’s exploration of the deep roots of Englishness.
Our top-class lunches use the best of local produce, with vegetables from our own organic gardens.
You can stay in one of our houses if you would like to. There are other options nearby. Just ask.
22-27 October, 2017. Maximum capacity: 12
- Five full days from 10 am to 5 pm, with no limit on after-hours conversations
- Readings with an introduction and supplementary pack
- Drinks, refreshments and snacks all through the day
- Lunch offering tastes of typical dishes and products of Asturias
- One free morning; on this day we include dinner instead of lunch
- Walks through the beautiful countryside
70€ per day (€57.85 + €12.15 VAT)
I am Jason, the coordinator, and I will be delighted to answer your questions.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are on a budget or are organizing a youth group, get in touch: we can sort something out.