Five days of silliness with scenes from:
- Monty Python’s Flying Circus
- The Holy Grail
- The Life of Brian
- The Meaning of Life
- And Now For Something Completely Different
Fun readings, good food and some silly walks for Python fans of all ages and abilities. We are not expecting the Spanish Inquisition.
Have you ever felt the yearning to say “Ni”? Do you like to follow your dinner with a wafer thin mint? Could you live with the name Biggus Dickus? We´ll gather around the barbie, have a beer and sing the Bruces’ philosphers’ song. We will look on the bright side of life and everyone will be an individual.
With respect to Emmanuel who suggested the idea. He is French and did not fart in my general direction! You do not have to be a native English-speaker to take part.
There are silly walks through the hills and villages of Asturias and plenty of time and space to relax. The top-class cuisine will include such traditional fare as oven-baked pork and fresh vegetables from the garden. We won’t be eating much spam, because the food is rather good.
- Course starts at 10 am and finishes at 5 pm. It includes:
- Drinks, refreshments and snacks
- A light lunch offering tasters of some of the typical dishes and products of Asturias
- Strange actings out and other goings on
One free morning; on this day we include dinner instead of lunch. We will offer dining options when you make your reservation.
You can stay in one of our houses if you would like to. There are other options nearby.
I am Jason, the course co-ordinator, and I will be delighted to answer your questions.
- Send an email to email@example.com