Five days of reading and reflection
A Murder Mystery
- A Ghost Story
- A Comedy of Manners
- Tony Hancock
- A Selection of Poetry
Are you turned off by Christmas? Does the round of relatives and friends bore you?
Christmas in the mountains is a chance to get away from all of that. We have a selection of optional readings for those who choose to take part- precise details in your welcome pack. We also have a range of fine food and wines that will make this anti-Xmas special.
Come and enjoy as much peace and tranquility as you desire and join in with our long, chatty dinners, where fellow readers gather together to spend the Christmas they have always wanted.
There are five walks along the country lanes to help the food go down and some optional longer hikes for the more adventurous. This is your chance to get away from the non-stop commercialism and enjoy the fellow-feeling of a group of friends.
We will even have mince pies.
Date: 22 December 2017- 27 December Maximum: 12.
- A friendly atmosphere with no time limits and open discussion
- Drinks, refreshments and snacks
- A light lunch offering tasters of some of the typical dishes and products of Asturias
- Readings with an introduction and one-to-one help
One free morning; on this day we include dinner instead of lunch. We will offer dining options when you make your reservation.
You can stay in one of our houses if you would like to. There are other options nearby.
I am Jason, the coordinator, and I will be delighted to answer your questions: email@example.com
- This is a group for adults who want a Christmas getaway- not suitable for students or families